Blog #29

I've made and designed my very first messenger bag using my fabrics Golden Sea Serpent and Turquoise Dragon Skin. The black parts of the bag are made from a mystery fabric that my mom bought when she was out helping a friend look for a wedding dress.

It was a bit harder than I imagined designing a messenger bag around two 8"x8" swatches of fabric. My design-as-you-go philosophy spread out the project throughout the week, which was nice since it wasn't as stressful as sitting down and making everything work out on paper.

Regelwyn being helpful
Small pocket detail
Large pocket and flap detail

























Bag open showing magnetic closures
and a regular sized spiral notebook inside
Me modeling the bag,
and Regelwyn helping again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Embroidered Drawstring Pouch