Contest Entry: Fancy Llama Herd

Llamas
It's time to travel to the South American Andes mountains to show your llama love! Give a go at creating a lovable llama themed design. Deadline for entry is Tuesday, June 30th, 2015. Voting will open Thursday, July 2nd, 2015.

Here is my entry! This week's contest has such an awesome theme, llamas. It was fabulous to have something a little more my own style than some of the harder challenges they've been putting up lately. I really tried to push myself to make loads of different blanket patterns, and giving them a slight ikat treatment as well as the linen texture. The only drawback is that since I've done all this fine detail, it does tend to get swallowed up in Spoonflower's fabric views. Anyway here are my llamas:

Fancy Llama Herd

Fancy Llama Herd

Fancy Llama Herd

Fancy Llama Herd

Fancy Llama Herd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Blog #12: Rice Sock Tutorial