Project Photos: Gabriola Skirt

I made this using Sewaholic's Gabriola skirt pattern, and Silver Leaves on Ruby satin fabric. The yoke and waistband accent pieces use my Dark Coordinate Linen, also on satin. Photographs don't really capture how fabulous this looks in person, especially since they were taken with some haste. (We were leaving to help my grandmother pick out a new kitten, and my cat, Richard, was "helping" me get ready.)  


Front view with my shirt held up to show the yoke pattern.

Front view of the skirt wearing shirt normally.

Back view of the skirt with Richard draping himself over my shoulder.
Bonus: Me wearing the skirt with Grandma's new kitten Oliver in my lap!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Blog #12: Rice Sock Tutorial