Project Photos: Quilted Wine Tote

This wine tote was a gift for a friend's birthday, and since her party was last weekend, I can share without ruining the surprise ;) It has a plain silvery satin interior, and uses my Arrows & Flowers Purple satin fabric for the exterior. The quilting is simple lines from top to bottom both inside and out which has the effect of hiding the side seams and making it look almost entirely seamless. The basic pattern and size were taken from this tutorial. I just modified it to have different handles. If I ever make it again, I will add some width because I like a little more seam allowance, especially on fabrics that are as ravel prone as these.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Embroidered Drawstring Pouch