Project Photos: Pink Cat Grass Zipper Pouch

This little pouch was a gift for my grandmother. She needed a new bag to hold some small items in her purse as her old one had worn out. I decided to make her a special one of a kind bag by making a pink version of my Cat Grass Damask design that I would only print once. It got squeezed into the same yard as my forest Mix shirt and headband. There were a couple of swatches in my stash that went well with a similar gray and pink palette, Pink Southwestern Geometric Stripe and Pink Southwestern American Bison. I used these to create the lining, and Grandma was very happy with her new custom pouch. :)

Here you can see the Pink Cat Grass Damask . The other side looks exactly the same.

One side of the lining is Pink Southwestern Geometric Stripe as you see here.

Pink Southwestern American Bison makes up the other half.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Blog #12: Rice Sock Tutorial