Posts

Showing posts from April, 2015

Project Photos: Recovered Insoles

Image
This was a pretty straightforward project. I took out the insoles and traced them onto a piece of paper and added a 1/2 inch seam allowance all the way around to make a template. I cut out my fabric and basted it onto the insole being sure to keep the fabric tight enough to prevent any wrinkles or bunching that might make the shoes uncomfortable. Then I sewed all the way around the edge of the insole with the smallest stitch length on my machine to help keep the seam secure, and then inserted them into the shoes. (The bottom was still sticky enough that it didn't really need anything else to keep them in place.)




Fabric Photos XXXIII.

Image

Fabric Photos XXXII.

Image