Blog #06


Wallet front, closed
Now for Sale!-> http://www.etsy.com/listing/67858411/left-handed-botanical-lion-wallet?ref=v1_other_1

This tropical lion wallet is another project I've been meaning to post about. To get the lion on the front of the fabric like I wanted, turned it into a left handed wallet. The entire thing was hand-stitched in a few hours.

Outside, open

Inside, open
The inside of the wallet is divided into four card holders. I've put in an old PacSun gift card for scale.
Money pocket, open
The whole project is done in a large scale botanical with lions that gives the wallet a coordination without much repeat that I think is wonderful. I only bought a yard from Ebay, so I'm going to have fun seeing how much I can do with the little bit that I have left. Stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Blog #12: Rice Sock Tutorial