Blog #52

A few weeks ago I came across this sweet pattern for a felt pig:
I adjusted the project a bit to make it work with fabric, and I made up this fun patchwork piggy! I used the test swatch from my Sea Serpent Cheater Quilt fabric and the swatch from my Lime Polkadot fabric from the same fabric collection,  Sea Serpent.

Here's the right side that has a scaled down version of my White Flowers on Blue.
Here's the left side with the Blue Dragon Skin design.
I embroidered a little tail on the back.
I did the eyes in the same red thread as the tail.
The long top portion was done in my Lime Polkadot.
And the underside of the pig had the scaled down version of my Blue Yeti.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project Photos: Undercover Maker Mat

Contest Entry: Fox & Rabbit Watercolor