Project Photos: Child-Sized Cheater Quilt

This is something that I have been dying to share, and this week I finally finished sewing this beauty! It's my first quilt, so I have eased into it with a cheater quilt. Most of the sewing was simple straight lines, but there were a ton of them! Each and every one of those black lines had to be sewn one at a time. I sort of made a game of it trying to see what was the longest unbroken stretch that I could do by pivoting onto the next line when I reached the edge. My little Bernina failed me many times snapping the top thread while I fiddled around with the tension settings. Finally I caved and went to my trusty vintage Singer which got the job done so much easier! Anyway here it is:

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Quilt Label

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Child-Sized Cheater Quilt Top

Quilt Label



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Blog #12: Rice Sock Tutorial