Project Photos: Reupholstered Stool

I recently got the idea to reupholster my stool. The cats had shredded the faux leather top quite badly, and it just needed to be replaced. It took a single fat quarter of Spoonflower's faux suede to do, and even though it's not at a professional quality, I'm quite pleased with the end result.

Here is a  picture of the stool now.
Teal Cat Grass Damask

This is the best photo that I can find of the shredded top.
Unfortunately I was so excited to get started that the 'before' photo completely slipped my mind!
And here is a small gallery of the finished stool:

Teal Cat Grass Damask

Teal Cat Grass Damask

Teal Cat Grass Damask

Teal Cat Grass Damask

Teal Cat Grass Damask


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Embroidered Drawstring Pouch