Blog #22

My cell phone and its new home!
I'm always trying to do something new with my fabrics, and this is my newest project. It's a cell phone case that features my Cupcakes design on upholstery weight twill, and some of the lightweight, polyester, crepeback satin fabric I got on E-bay. And I used magnetic beads from an old necklace that I broke forever ago to make the flap closure.  The neat thing about this case is that it's reversible. I'm actually kind of proud of it since I did it all from my own little head. (Using other people's patterns isn't ever as fun as making your own.)

Cupcake side with cell phone

Black side out  with cell phone

A peek inside, Cupcake side out
Closer look at the bead
closer look at the

Closer look at the back
cupcakes
Full view

Black side out- front

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Embroidered Drawstring Pouch