Blog #19

Today when I checked my email, I got the Photojojo newsletter. I've been getting it for awhile now, but today as I meandered from link to link on their site I came across this: Bakumatsu Koshen Generator

Now you may be asking what does this have to do with fabrics? Inspiration, my friend, inspiration.


This is my fabric design Here be Treasure! after being run through this wondrous generator. It looks amazing! The image that you end up with is rather small and the distressed looking edges don't match up for use as a stand alone fabric design. However, it would be perfect for getting a lovely vintage look to a design element, and you don't have to worry about not being able to enter your fabric in a contest for using a pre-existing vintage/antique photo.

Here are a couple more with my baby Richard, just to show what happens with real photographs:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest Entry: Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits Tea Towel

Contest Entry: Otter Lace

Embroidered Drawstring Pouch